Diamond Club Party Hall Rental
Updated Friday January 12, 2018 by Jim Foley.
The Diamond Club Party Hall @ CHYAA is an affordable place to rent for parties up to 99 people. The best part is the proceeds go directly back into running our non-profit youth sports programs. Typical event rentals include:
· Sports banquets
· Birthday Parties
· Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
· Class Reunions
· Holiday Parties
· Anniversary Celebrations
· Milestone Birthdays
· Corporate Office Parties
Things to know:
- We rent the hall for $100/per hour.
- We accept cash or checks for payment. Payment must be made in full at least 2 days before the event date.
- We don't offer catering. You need to supply your own catering options for food and beverages. This is 100% DIY (Do it yourself) hall rental.
- There a small kitchen and refrigerator available. Primary good for heating and storing cold foods. All heavy food prep and cooking should be done offsite. Common sterno or crookpots are allowed for warming food.
- The facility rental includes round tables and folding chairs to accommodate up to 99 people. 99 people is that max capacity of the venue. Renters are responsible for managing the headcounts of their events.
- We do not provide anything other that the space, tables and chairs. Renters must provide all table cloths, serving dishes and any other items they need to manage their events.There are ladies and men’s bathrooms in the party room.
- There is room for a dance floor and DJ. DJ’s are not provided. Renters need to provide their own entertainment.
- No live bands are allowed.
- No fog machines or other devices that could set off the fire alarms are allowed.
- Renters are responsible for setup and decorating of the venue. All decorations must be removed by the end of the event rental time.
- No glitter or confetti
Renters are responsible for cleaning up of venue immediately after their events. The venue should be left in the state it was found after your event.
- There is no staff onsite to assist with events. We provide access to the venue 1hr before the event start time and the rest of the work is up to the renters.
- We can offer earlier access for decorating if there is not a party already booked the day of event.
- Wine and beer is permitted for 21+ events. No hard liquor is allowed on the premises. All beverages must be kept inside the clubhouse party room and may not travel outside.
- No smoking is permitted inside or anywhere else on the property.
- If the fire alarm goes off the renters are responsible for paying the fine to the Fire Department.
- Renters are responsible for the behavior of their guests. The hall is located in a residential community and renters are expected to conduct their events in a reasonable and responsible manner.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age. All youth oriented parties must be adult supervised and cannot include alcohol.
- The Clubhouse party room rental does not include any other area of the CHYAA complex. All guests must remain in the Clubhouse party room and should not utilize any other areas of the property whatsoever.
- No gambling of any kind is allowed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking availabilty or more information.